Bodyboarding in Cornwall is a quick and easy way to get the most out of the waves.
- Experienced instructors will get you out in the waves and catching some fun rides in no time at all.
- Bodyboarding equips you with a smaller board and a set of fins so you can get out to the back of the sets and catch waves
- All equipment provided including wetsuit.
- Perfect for all ages and families looking for fun in the surf.
- Available in two locations in Cornwall - Newquay and Portreath.
- Private lessons available. Get the most out of your lessons with your own instructor.
What to bring
A swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel
A warm change of clothes
You need to be able to swim approx 50m in a pool
Over 8s can take part in a group lesson
Under 8s can take part in a private group lesson
Minimum age is 6 yrs.