Survival Taster Days - Running every Thursday this is a great chance to start at the beginning and lay the base foundation, for all people interested in the Survival and Bush craft subject. An opportunity to master the skills at a pace that suits all, in a 100-acre wood in Cornwall! The activities for the day will be tailored to you, just let us know your requirements.
What to bring:
• Stout shoes (eg trainers) not flip flops!
• Warm clothes in colder conditions
• Wet weather gear
• Gloves (eg gardening gloves or similar) can help but are not essential
• No fitness level required
• Age 7+
• Family can bring a younger child who must be supervised at all times and will not be able to partake, the provider will not be responsible for under 7’s this will be the parents responsibility.
• Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
• Parking available free on site
• Runs Thursdays, 10am-4pm 12th April to 20th September.
• Equipment is provided
• Instructors are fully insured, first aid qualified, and have Enhanced CRB instructors
• Lunch provided is basic food cooked by the participants themselves on an open fire
• Weather is not an issue, the activity continues regardless and shelter is available as part of the wet weather programme
• Please specify if any medical or dietary requirements at checkout.
You can all head home feeling like Ray Mears!